Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life Retained - Dedicated to living with orthdontic retainers

Since launcing the marketplace's first retainer protection program - Evertain - almost three years ago, I have come into contact with so many people and families who live life everyday with orthodontic retainers. I have met some of them when they joined Evertain. Some when they called me to discuss the Evertain program and some of them I found on Myspace, Facebook, and YouTube. All of them have one thing in common - retainers!

The irony, as I see it, with retainers is that they are the most important aspect of orthodontic treatment. These small, relatively simple, devices are the only thing that will keep your teeth straight after you have gone through the investment in and work of going through treatment. Yet rarely do retainers get the respect they deserve. Maybe becuase they are only introduced to the patient at the end of treatment. Then again maybe it is because patients feel, and deservedly I might add, that they have done all the hard work and are finally "done." Whatever the case, I have started Life Retained to bring the focus and respect that these amazing devices deserve.

I will be posting articles and linking to resources on the web that will help people living with retainers understand how important it is to wear their retainers as directed by their doctor. I will also be sharing the storied of those who have lost or broken their retainers. In addition, and with the disclosure that I am involved with Evertain, I will share the stories of our clients who have avoided the hassles and financial loss associated with lost, broken, stolen, etc. retainers.

You, the reader, are invited to contact me and share your stories or ask the questions you may have regarding your Life Retained.


No comments:

Post a Comment