Thursday, June 11, 2009

Evertain Direct Customer Feedback

“I found Evertain while looking for a more cost effective way to replace my son’s retainers after the dog ate them for the 2nd time. The way we were going, it was going to cost more to keep my son in retainers than the orthodontic treatment itself. I was skeptical at first, but Evertain put their money where their mouth is and now I am a true believer. I got two sets of retainers, a set of whitening trays, and a 3 year replacement plan all for what I would have spent at the orthodontist for a single set of retainers. Now my dog is happy, my son is happy and so is my wallet.” John S. from Pennsylvania


Thanks for the super feedback John from PA! We hear this all the time when people join the Evertain retainer replacement program, but it never gets old. We love helping people find an affordable solution to replace their lost or broken retainers.

You can see for yourself why Evertain is the most affordable way to replace retainers and protect yourself against future loss or breakage - even if a hungry dog eats your retainers! Visit http://www.evertain.com/ for info on Evertain Direct, John from PA's choice, or any of our custom whitening systems and sports mouthguards all available without a visist to your dentist.

1 comment:

  1. HELP! I ordered the replacement retainer set on 11/3 and still have not received the kit in the mail. When will I get it? I am at the point now where I need to go ahead and call my orthodontist. Tried calling the customer service # and it is blocked.... tried to email and have not received any response. Saw this and thought I would try. Really need to get the kit before my son's teeth move anymore.... PLEASE HELP
    danap608@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete